Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Christine Monday, April 21, 2014
Dear lord please hear my prayers. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

James Monday, April 21, 2014
I would like to pray for my baby sister she has a mental disorder., Please pray for healing . Thank you and God Bless ya\'ll,

tyra Monday, April 21, 2014
Please pray to almighty God and Lord Jesus Christ for my financial and emotional being, we have had 3 major deaths this year plus my husband has cancer and I lost my job. Please pray for the cancer to stay away and that my husband and myself can find better employment so that we don\'t lose our home we are currently 3 months behind. Thank you God, Jesus and Mother Mary, Angels and Saints. Please also bless all who pray for my request. Amen.

Gregg Monday, April 21, 2014
Hello, Please pray for my grandfather who has recently diagnosed with colon cancer. We will know soon if the cancer has spread...please, please pray that it has not. I love him very dearly and hope that he will be ok. Many thanks for your kindness.

Mary Monday, April 21, 2014
Dear Lord thank you for guide always for our travelling going back home. Thank you also that we celebrate our long weekend with our friends. And we attend mass yesterday with my husband. Happy that you bless is complete family. Thank you Lord! Amenp

Beth Monday, April 21, 2014
Please pray for us that our finances will improve soon. I want to be able to leave my job and care for my family, but we need a second income too much. My husband is constantly worried about money and it makes us all upset. Please pray for us, this is making us so unhappy.

Becky Monday, April 21, 2014
I pray that my tax refund will come soon so that I and my daughter will not be evicted from my home

Mary Monday, April 21, 2014
my friend is hearing holy music from what she believes are angels please pray for here n ask God which angels are thy Pray for Mary, Daniel Lynda Thank u

Lisa Monday, April 21, 2014
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in this necessity; there are none that can withstand your power. O, show me herein you are my Mother. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. O show me herein you are my Mother. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. O, show me herein you are my Mother. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, I place this cause in you hands. O sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. O sweet Mother, i place this cause in your hands. Thank you Holy Mary for helping me in my desperate time of need. ~Lisa

Rodger Monday, April 21, 2014
Lord please forgive me and bless me and my dad especially with his mental condition please keep him safe

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment