Friday, March 20, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Neena Thursday, March 19, 2015
Mr.Naveen Shetty, husband of my colleague, Ms.Vidya Shetty has undergone Neuro Surgery for Blood Clot in the Brain last night. He is under observation for next 72 hours. Please pray for his speedy and complete recovery. The family needs prayer support to bear this tension. Many thanks.

Jomesh Thursday, March 19, 2015
I am qualified for a partnership deal in a reputed educational Institute. But I need to pay Rs. 10 Lakhs in 2 months. My financial background is too weak. I know if Jesus blesses it is possible for me. Kindly pray and give me a message on how should I proceed further.. Please consider my request Thanks

Shannon Thursday, March 19, 2015
Our house has been on the market for 3 1/2 years. Its affecting our whole family. Especially our 3 young children.

Arn Thursday, March 19, 2015
Oh lord plz take cate of everything I beg u oh lord

James Thursday, March 19, 2015
Please pray for my four year old son who is being tested for a very serious and rare genetic disorder that has no viable treatment. Please pray that his tests come back normal and that God restores him in mind, body, and soul. He\'s struggling greatly with developmental delays and has physical issues. Our family needs your prayers. Thank you.

Marc Thursday, March 19, 2015
For Marc Hakimdin, that he stop being proud and arrogant and that he have the greatest humility.

Anikka Thursday, March 19, 2015
Please pray for my parents (they are divorced) that they might be able to work in harmony when needed Also, I would like to attend a local Catholic high school, but it\'s not looking very bright as of now ...please ask God to grant my parents the money that they need to send me there Much love ❤️

Priscilla Thursday, March 19, 2015
Please pray for the soul of my, youngest, sister Lupita. My sister was injured in an accident on February 16, 2015 and died of her injuries on February 17, 2015. My sister was a school teacher and was loved by her students very much. Our family is mourning the loss of a beautiful human being, who gave of herself, selflessly. Please pray that we may find comfort, but most of all; that my sister have the gates of Heaven, open to her. Thank you, Alvarado-Marquez Family

s Thursday, March 19, 2015
Please pray for aa safe delivery for me.

Christine Thursday, March 19, 2015
Dear Lord, please allow Paul to see that he needs and wants me in his life. He ended our relationship of issues he is having with himself over poor choices in his life. Please allow him too see all he has done to hurt me and bring him back to me. I love him with all my heart and soul. Thank you for all your blessings.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA-

No comments:

Post a Comment