Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Kauma Brigitte Wednesday, November 14, 2012
i am a namibian citizen ships and would like to submit my genaral prayer reques for the follwing: well being i am suffering from swollen feet for many many years i used many treatment but no help, my son who's private part which isnot function well he can not shot when urining., finance i am trying to do business but the people who are taking my product don't want to pay no progress, pray for my sister who is suffering from HIV / AIDS her body is weak all the time she is not willing to eat. no promotion at work, thank you

gammiee Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Thank you Lord for prayers answered. I got all my son's paper work done today. I believe I need to work more on intentionsand afirmations. Help me, God, to do this. I pray tonight for your blessings on my Sons that they may get well and be happy. Lead them from their addictions and negative thoughts and attitudes. Bless those who are less fortunaate than I am and take care of our little Kierra. Gail has come to make music for all to tap their toes in heaven today. Please welcome her. I invite the community here to join in prayer for peace and understanding amongst all mankind. I ask you to pray for my sons with me and I ask for blessings for all of you. Lord hear our prayers.

Alexandra Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Thank you for hearing my prayers Our Lady, St Rita of Cassia, Saint Jude, Saint Expedite and Saint Edwiges. Thank you for hearing my prayers, Jesus. I ask to be reunited with my one true love. We are separated by a few states and lost touch after he moved for grad school. He changed my life and my perspective on living it fully. I ask to be reconnected with him and hope that his broken heart is mended from the past. I ask that any physical, mental or emotional distractions be stopped for the greater good. I ask to be reunited with him on a long term, deeper, emotional and romantic level. I've felt lost without him these past few months. I have faith that we'll be reconnected with your help.

Becky Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Please pray for my daughter who is having surgery Friday. Please give her strength and bravery. Pray for quick healing. Pray for a full recovery. Please pray for her and Dante and him there by her side with love and support.

weng Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Dear Lord, Please help me with my problem,. Please. I humbly pray that the case filed against me be dismissed, Please Lord, Have mercy on me. You are my only hope. Please Lord.Do not forsake me.

Fortunate Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Dear Lord Thank you for everything,I pray you continue to protect me and my family from all the evil in this world,I pray that you hear the prayers of all who have posted on this website amen.

fikile portia buthelezi Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Thank u Lord that I, m awake, open doors for me father in Jesus name Amen!

Sherryl Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Please pray for healing and peace for my friend, Donna. She has invasive breast cancer that has spread throughout her body. Through 3 bouts with this, her faith has NEVER faultered. She is an inspiration and a personal hero.

Martin Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Dear Lord, Please lift up my spirits and guide me in these trying times. Lord, I ask and pray for your intervention. In Jesus Name, I ask all these, Amen.

chuck Wednesday, November 14, 2012
please keep me and my family in your prayers, We need them badly, both my kids are having some issues, my daughter had a bad outburst at church tonight and she was very upset. My son his anxeity is building up again. and pray for him to be relieved of it again without meds! God answered prayer once on this and I know he will again! Pray for my wife and I that we can get back to where we use to be and not be so distant to one another and pray for us financially that we will continue to be better off financially and be able to move and buy our own place once again and not be renting!! Pray for me to be able to lose weight as it is affecting my health and looks, pray for me to lose weight in a healthy way. Thank You and God Bless!!

 

Grace Prayer Community

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2012 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment