Monday, November 12, 2012

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

gammie Sunday, November 11, 2012
Please help my sons, God. They are truly troubled and dependent on us. I pray for recovery and independence. We love them and have been good parents to them and raised them well but for some reason we can never be done. We artte financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually drained. I don't even know what to pray for anymore. I beg of you, Lord, answer my prayers. Amen

angel Sunday, November 11, 2012
Please pray for my dogs. Right now they are important to me and they are sick. I don't know for sure what is wrong and i don't have the money to take them to the vet. So please St. Francis help my dogs. They are just little dogs but they mean so much to us. We have no money and no jobs. We are about to lose our home and everything else, please don't let us lose our dogs too. please pray for them to get better. They are just like my children in which i do have two daughters and they would be devastated if they where to die. Please help me get them well. Please help us find jobs. And please make my ex pay child support and alimony soon. I need the 1200 he is supposed to pay every month. I need this money now. Please pray for us and our animals. I don't know what to do, i am so very lost.

Lilly Sunday, November 11, 2012
Lord I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon my son and I. I ask that you please continue to light my path and carry me through these troubled times. Please Lord help these people find happiness a so that they can stay out of my life and most importantly my sons. I ask that you please help me get approved for the loan. Also please help Benny with all of his troubles. Thank you Lord!!!

mandhy Sunday, November 11, 2012
Please pray for all the victims of the hurricane and esp. those in the fema camps. Please pray they can go home soon. They say it is like a prison there!!!! Also for all our veterans who died serving their country.

Mark in Kent WA Sunday, November 11, 2012
Please agree in prayer with me I'll continue to have employment without interruption or lay off.

samuel Sunday, November 11, 2012
Please include my sister Angela in your powerfull prayers, she is the mother of two young children, and she needs your prayers. Thank you online brothers and sisters your prayers are appreciated. And to anyone suffering from depression or despair, please attend mass for seven consecutive days, then go to confession, I am speaking from my own experience and I know it will work for you. Jesus I trust in you.

Seth Sunday, November 11, 2012
I've been working on a very important project, and it's been very difficult, and I feel that I need prayer to get me through the barriers. Please pray that God will help me with it, guide me, give me wisdom in this, and that God will break through all the barriers and help me to get it accomplished easily and quickly. If there are any evil forces preventing this, please pray that God will clear them out of the way. Also, pray that God will heal me of feelings of depression and emptiness, and draw me close to Himself. Thanks.

Martin Sunday, November 11, 2012
Dear Lord, I thank you for the gift of life and the hope that you give me in life. Guide me through my current financial tribulations. Lord, I believe and know that you have my future set out for me in a good way. I pray for my wife, my siblings and parents. I pray too for my friends and all their needs. Dear Lord, I ask all these and may more deep in my heart,through Jesus Christ, Your Son, He Who Hails and Reigns with You in Heaven, AMEN.

EJ Sunday, November 11, 2012
Please pray for my Aunt who is not in a good financial position and keeps begging my grandfather for "loans" that she doesn't pay back. She is pregnant now and my family is urging her to have an abortion. Please pray for her and her baby. May she refrain from her bad habits and may she keep her child no matter what. Please pray for all those with similar problems.

b Sunday, November 11, 2012
Dear Lord, Thank you for giving me another year. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for giving me back to my family after the horrible accident. I pray for those who are sick, dying, who are seeking Your favor, help, protection and those who are facing trials, danger and in the hands of evil. Bless all of them Lord. help them Lord. they are Your children Lord. Never let us down Lord. amen.

 

Grace Prayer Community

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2012 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment