Friday, August 31, 2012

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

If you have trouble reading this e-mail, go to http://www.catholic.org/newsletters/content/prayerrequest.php
Prayer Requests
Friday, August 31, 2012
Catholic Online

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Iliana Thursday, August 30, 2012
God please help me in my daily activities....help me be a better person and help me get good grades in my classes...Please God help me get a good grade in all my classes please....I also ask that you please help my family in anything they have to do please....please God please help me with my health and my grades again I ask please...please also help everyone that needs you today and always....Amen thank you!!
Greg Thursday, August 30, 2012
I ask for your prayers to help me get an early appoinment with a Neurologisit. Currently the first open appointment is in January. Something in the next couple of weeks would be a miracle. My love to all of you, Greg
Christina Thursday, August 30, 2012
Please pray for me that I find a full-time job to pay the bills in my house.
Jackie Thursday, August 30, 2012
Dear brothers and sister, please I ask prayers for my husband Matt, that he may overcome all his issues, for my little one that she may adjust to school, have a wonderful and healthy year, and for my mother that she may completely recover from cancer. Also for Marcus and all those who have asked for my prayers in this site andwho look for God's help in their lives,specially the mentally illand the people who suffer from cancer. May God guide us, protect us and take care of us.
Paulette Thursday, August 30, 2012
Dear Jesus, please help me.
Diane Thursday, August 30, 2012
Thank you, dearest God, for my good health. I passed my cancer screening, and my husband is also well. Let him find and keep good employment soon.
Kathy Thursday, August 30, 2012
Dear Jesus, Please guide Michael and Maggie's actions today and everyday. In God's name I pray.
shawna Thursday, August 30, 2012
In name of Jesus i ask God to Heal my infected sore throat and stomach pain also God show my new mechanic favor kyle bless him with honesty,confidence,skill,knowledge and understanding. Also Lord i praise you and your heavenly kingdom forever...Amen
arn Thursday, August 30, 2012
oh lor dplz solv eall my probs i beg u oh lord plz tkae careof everything pzl make this phone to work plz bless us oh lord
ln Thursday, August 30, 2012
Dear Lord, thank you for all our blessings, especially for my family and friends. I pray for all the children that have Autism and cannot express themselves when they have a pain, or someone angers them or they simply want to say something and can't find the words. Lord please cover these children; Nicole, CJ, Aramis, Issac, with your holy blood and cure them. Give them the capacity to understand, learn and communicate. Protect them lord from those that want to hurt them and do not have anyone to be their advocate. Help their parents help them. I also ask that you help my family and protect us from evil. Amen

More Prayer Requests »

Immersion Active - Trappist Caskets

Golden Arrow Music

Catholic Online is on Twitter! Follow Us.

Become a Fan on Facebook!

Sign Up For Our Newsletters.

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2012 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment