Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

If you have trouble reading this e-mail, go to http://www.catholic.org/newsletters/content/prayerrequest.php
Prayer Requests
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Catholic Online

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Terri Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Please pray for our school for deliverance from spiritual attacks esp. from the former canteen operators and from disgruntled teachers. For wisdom, guidance and protection for me and for our school to be a place of light, learning and healing. Amen.
Ernesto Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Please pray for my friend Luis, he is very sick.
Santhosh Kumar Katkuri Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Praise the lord. Please pray for my release from my present company as i have to join new company on Friday and pray for my sins if i did any against my Lord. God will do it for me today.. Amen...
cris Tuesday, August 21, 2012
our afther in heaven.we thank you for everything you gave our family.pelase forgive us our sins.we humbly ask that you please touch my sister victoria,leo,james and all who are sick with your healing power and love.pelase keep us all healhty and safe,we praise you,we love and adore you now and always,we aks this in jesus holy name.amen.
Gideon Tuesday, August 21, 2012
I ask God for strength and wisdom on my daily activities.Help me Lord to gain admission into tertiary institution this year.Shower me Lord with your blessings and inject me with your spirit.AMEN.
Holly Tuesday, August 21, 2012
i know this is an odd request and i feed guilty for asking. I'm two days away from being given a test to see if i have uterine cancer. i cannot be having my monthly menstrual time during this test. will you please pray for me to be ready and able to take this test in two days? the suspense has been so hard and scheduling a time with my dr has not been easy. i just need to get through wednesday and thursday. i've been waiting for over 6 months now. thank you. god bless.
Mhai Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Dear lord God please help me pass all my examination and please give riane a healthy body and mind. In your name I pray. Amen
Betty Tuesday, August 21, 2012
I pray that our son David who is an alcoholic ask to go to a rehabilitatiln center and that the treatment be successful, and that in some way this will bring him to know , love and serve God. I praise God and thank Him for His love for us.!!!!!
Donna Tuesday, August 21, 2012
As before, I cannot thank you enough for my gifts and the rewards you send me. My heart is full of joy as I travel on this new journey and trust that you will lead me on the path you need me on. Hear my prayers for my children as they travel on their paths. Let them be open to your graces and take advantage of your wisdom, guidance and love
Mary Tuesday, August 21, 2012
I beg God for all the rifts in my family to be healed and for all my loved ones to have a relationship with Our Lord going to Mass and a full prayer life. I also need financial healing that I might be able to fully support myself.

More Prayer Requests »

Golden Arrow Music

Immersion Active - Trappist Caskets

Catholic Online is on Twitter! Follow Us.

Become a Fan on Facebook!

Sign Up For Our Newsletters.

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2012 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment