Monday, November 21, 2016

Your Daily Minute Meditation

View this email as a web page HERE. Like what you see? Please click here to donate today.
      
Franciscan Media | Live in Love. Grow in Faith.


 

Witness for Christ

By Franciscan Media, Nov 21, 2016 6:00:00 AM

Jesus' invitation to "lay down my life for others" has always meant more to me than physical martyrdom. I have always heard these words as an invitation to make my own life struggles, my doubt, my hopes, my fear and my joys, my pains and my moments of ecstasy available to others as source of consolation and healing. To witness for Christ means to me to witness for Him what I have seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears and touched with my own hands.

-from Love, Henri

 

Mission

Hello, wisdom satu.
You have received this email because you are subscribed to Minute Meditations Subscription from Franciscan Media.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you would like to receive.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving emails.


 MISSION  •  HELP  •  CONTACT US  •  PRIVACY  •  TERMS  •  BLOG  •  DONATE  •  SHOP 


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com.
Franciscan Media | 28 West Liberty Street| Cincinnati, OH 45202. USA.

Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved. 

FMWafer_gray_36x36 

Preferences   |   Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment