Friday, March 14, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

christine Thursday, March 13, 2014
Dear Lord, Please hear my prayers........Allow Danny to see how much damage he has done to our relationship. Soften his heart and bring his love to me. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:

BRENDA Thursday, March 13, 2014
I am begging all parents of wayward adult children to join me in praying for my son. He is 37, mentally ill, and self-medicates with alcohol and possibly drugs. He refuses to take his meds. We are helpless, and nearing hopeless for saving him. It is heartbreaking to have to check out homeless people\'s faces to see if it is your son....the pain of not knowing if he is safe, or even alive is killing us slowly. We have found him walking the streets barefoot in 28 degree weather, sleeping outside and eating out of dumpsters. He thinks we are demons and trying to poison him. Please God, please! Heal Joshua\'s mind, heal his illness. Please rescue him and give him the will to want to save himself! Please...all who read this.- Share a prayer for Joshua. He is lost in his mind, and I can\'t reach him anymore. He loves the Lord and has always prayed. I found notebooks full of rambling prayers to God that he wrote during his lonely hours at home. God, please save my son! God, give me the strength and knowing of anything I can do to help him! Mother Mary, please hold my son close to your heart, and comfort him. Please show him the way...

Carlos Thursday, March 13, 2014
Please pray for me, please do as I live in anguish, I live in fear, insecurity and sorrow. I need a job, economic income and access to capital for my start-up. I need to feel peace in my soul, let me increase my faith and the will of God.

Aurore Thursday, March 13, 2014
81 year old Ann fell out of bed today and broke her hip. She is having surgery tomorrow morning (3/14/14). Please pray for her, her medical team and all of the equipment needed to help her.

Ac Thursday, March 13, 2014
St Joseph I beg for your help in finding the right job. Give me the inspiration and guide my efforts and intentions. I need work to give me back my sense of purpose and achievement also to do God\'s will in serving others. I pray for success in my job search soon. Thank you I trust in you. Amen

Emma Thursday, March 13, 2014
Please pray for Giselle she is a young mother of two beautiful children Who has just been diagnosed with a hole in her heart. Pray that she will be spared by our Almighty Father, for the sake of her children that needs her presence. This we pray together in the name of Jesus Christ, our Saviour and King forever and ever Amen.

sharon Thursday, March 13, 2014
Please pray for my grandson that he gets a positive diagnosis from the neurologist.

Fortunate Thursday, March 13, 2014
Dear Lord protect me and my family from all the evil in thos world,bless my relationship with my partner, amen.

Teresa Thursday, March 13, 2014
Please guide me in writing to my siblings regarding medical decisions to be made for/by our 92 year old Mother. These are end of life decisions. Please guide us that decisions are made as God would have.

Kelly Thursday, March 13, 2014
Today I am asking for prayers for my son. He lost his way a fees years ago and has been trying very hard to turn his life around. He has come along way. He has a 4 year old son and he faithfully pays the child support and has joint custody which is a blessing, last fall he was preamp proved for a home loan (he is trying to find a safe home for him and his son) he actually found a house put a contract on it and got his loan approved everything was set to close on jan 10 2014, however when the inspection was done there were too many costly repairs that needed to be done Nd the owner would not share in the cost so the deal fell through. He has now found another home and had a contract on it, however this time the lender has said his loan approval has expired and since he worked for cash a couple of weeks this winter because he is in construction and the work was a little slow, the lender put him on a 60 day waiting list, I pray that everything works out to his favor and that he has the strength to deal with the situation whatever it may be and he does not lose his faith again. thank you all for your prayers

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment