Friday, January 17, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Roberta Thursday, January 16, 2014
I want to thank you Lord for the blessings you have given me. I pray that you keep my family safe and happy. I also want to thank you for hearing my prayers. I pray tonight especially for my mother. I pray that she finds someone special in her life. Someone who will show her love and take care of her. She deserves it. She's a good mother. She is very giving and selfless and she needs someone to do for her. Now that I have my own family it is hard for me to make her a priority. I want her to be happy and have someone show her how special she is. Amen

Michael Thursday, January 16, 2014
I ask for my family and my sister in particular for prayer against addiction and mental illness. For myself I ask for prayer against the vice of lust which I have allowed to take root. And for my mother, may she rest in peace.

Carolina Thursday, January 16, 2014
Please help me to pray to Jesus Christ to give me,my husband and my son a long healthy life.Please also pray for my 4 brothers to get along and stop arguing about money.Thank you so much for your prayers and May God bless us all.

private Thursday, January 16, 2014
pray for clarity and honesty and objectivity in my mind and choices and for my eyes to be filled with jesus and only on GOD of heaven and for my mind to reflect the good work of God and his son and his spirit and send glory to God. i heard once when you pray for others God works hard and when we pray for ourselves we work hard so when God want me to work I pray-daily right and when I need some encouragement i post prayers which is weekly or bi weekly for work makes results and encouragement gives the push forward for more change in the right direction, God happiness. pray in jesus name that God be pleased with this prayer.

Artur Thursday, January 16, 2014
Health back, protection, forgivness,financial stabilization

Rose Thursday, January 16, 2014
Pls help us pray for the sale of our house needed badly pls Lord hear my prayer in Jesus holy Name!!

rmg Thursday, January 16, 2014
Dear Lord, Thank you for all the blessings that You have given me and family. Thank you for keeping us all safe and healthy. Thank you for helping us in our financial challenges and providing for our needs. Lord, today I ask to be blessed with someone who will love and respect me. I pray that this relationship will lead to marriage. Lord, I pray through the intercession of Mama Mary and St. Raphael, that I will be lead to the man who is to be my partner in life. I ask that You would prepare both of us for marriage and help us to be good, responsible and loving parents. In the process of waiting to meet this person, please give pati I also ask for You to give me and Ed the gift of healing and reconciliation. Please open our lines of communication so that we could resolve our misunderstanding. Amen.

Miranda Thursday, January 16, 2014
I have suffered from anxiety and agoraphobia for 14 years. I fear taking most medication but my doctor wants me to try one. I want so much to be free of this illness. I just want to live my life without the anxiety and fear. Please pray for me to have the strength and courage to take the steps I need in order to make my life (as well as my families life) better. Pray that if I find the courage to try the medication I will not have a bad reaction to it. Thank you and God bless!

Racquel Thursday, January 16, 2014
I have a friend who got the flu which turned into pneumonia. From coughing he got a collapsed lung and has developed a staph infection. He has just undergone surgery for a prostestic lung and we are worried for his life. He is on life support. He has a wife, young twin boys and a lot of life left to live. I believe in the power of prayer! Please pray that God, the Father Almighty, will heal his fragile body. Please pray that God breathe life into his lungs, heal his body and and spirit. Take the infection from his body and cast it out and bring him back to life with his family. Also pray that his family stay strong and faithful that God is watching over them. Thank you in advance for you prayers!

j Thursday, January 16, 2014
Pray in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, & the Holy Spirit & Mary Mother of God Jesus. For MZC, MLTZ, SEZT, JZT, JAZT, OAZT, MEZT, NFZT, JUZT, & JCAG. For their safety, & to cure them from all illness & diseases, to get healthy, remove & destroy all hexes on their homes, bodies and souls & keep all their enemies and evil spirits away from them always. Amen

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment