Monday, September 10, 2012

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

If you have trouble reading this e-mail, go to http://www.catholic.org/newsletters/content/prayerrequest.php
Prayer Requests
Monday, September 10, 2012
Catholic Online

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Michelle Sunday, September 9, 2012
I am currently pregnant and the baby's due date has past. She still has not been born yet and no signs of labor. I am frightened of an induction and a cesarean. Please pray that labor will occur naturally asap. Please pray that my baby will be born healthy. please pray that I will make it to the hospital in time and my children will be okay while I am in the hospital. I do not have anyone to watch them; but my daughter is 15 and she can watch her siblings while I am in the hospital. They are 14, 11, and 10. My husband works 3rd shift, please pray that he will be there for me during my hospital stay. I am scared and I am worried. I would be very grateful for any prayers. Please! God Bless You!
Lance Sunday, September 9, 2012
Dear Father. Thank you for all the blessings and joy you give me every day. I humbly request that you please be with my partner and help her deal with her fear and anger she has and lead her from the path of self destruction she is on. Please also be with my sister whose life is currently filled with loneliness and despair. And my brother who requires direction on what path he wishes to take in life. Please bless my parents and keep them safe. Thank you
Gen Sunday, September 9, 2012
Dearest Heavenly Father, Praise and thanksgiving for all You have given our family. The time of month has dawned again and petition for continued Grace and Salvation You have granted Patrick for a chance to go into remission for his cancer. Consecrate the doctor and medical team to help us. I also ask that this September to Oct keep all in good health as we embark on a holiday to Europe to visit Ryan. Pray for Evan, Judy Lucy for a speedy recovery. Keep me to in your kindness and help me to keep my fears and anxiety away. I surrender all to You and take over this months worries. DearMother Mary, please intercede on our behalf . I proclaim that God is Good and prayers are indeed answered. Praise the Lord and listen to his Divine words in quiet prayer and meditation.
cris Sunday, September 9, 2012
our father in heaven,we thank you for everything ,please forrgive us our sins.we humbly ask that you please touch my sister victoria,leo,james and all who are sick with your healing power and love.please keep us all healhty and safe,we praise you,we love and adore you now and always,we aks this in jesus holy name.amen.
Roberta Sunday, September 9, 2012
Novena to the Blessed Virgin Mary (Never Known To Fail) Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother. Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (Mention your request here). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3 times). Amen. Say this prayer for 3 days and it must be published. Your prayers will be answered -
Frances Sunday, September 9, 2012
**St Jude-GOD Lets keep praying for my Ray's alcoholism & make his bad influence friend go away. For Ray to come back to faith-GOD. Cure his bad attitud & grouchieness. I pray to St Jude for the miracle of us getting back together & have patients to stand by him. Let us go see/rent our apartment. Help me pray. Amen
jodi Sunday, September 9, 2012
Please pray for my son who is trying to beat his addition to drugs. Keep him strong, Lord. Protect him. Keep him safe. Help him to beat this terrible problem and succeed in school and life. Please carry him through his withdrawals and keep him from wanting to do drugs ever again.
Tara Sunday, September 9, 2012
Please pray for my dad who is undergoing tests tomorrow. Thank you
daniel woodruff Sunday, September 9, 2012
im having problems in money and interpersonal relationship i hope i can make it through the month money wise and also hope someday a girl will talk to me thank you
beaula Sunday, September 9, 2012
Dear Lord, forgive my sins. You are a wonderful and amazing God. Bless my son, ur sons- Reuben and rasan. I pray for healing of reuben and his growth, wisdom and strengthening of his back bones Lord. You alone can do it and You will do it. amen. You are great and wonderful. You are who You are. Pray for myself and my daughter and husband and all of them who are trying to find fault and gossip. Pray for the people who request for their prayers to be heard. amen.

More Prayer Requests »

Sparks Network

Golden Arrow Music

Thomas Nelson

Catholic Online is on Twitter! Follow Us.

Become a Fan on Facebook!

Sign Up For Our Newsletters.

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2012 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment